BSP Company Profile
BSP Construction Consultants are a Perth based firm, providing professional construction consulting services to the West Australian property and construction industries. Operating for 7 years, BSP offers a full suite of inspection services centered on our core philosophy of providing market leading Building Inspections.
BSP Construction Consultants Pty Ltd guarantees its quality, has full Insurance Cover and offer competitive rates. BSP Construction Consultants are Compliant with the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry. All BSP Consultants are qualified registered Builders with a comprehensive understanding of construction theory and practice, as well as the formal Australian Building Codes and Standards of Australia.
BSP Construction Consultants provides quality building inspection services to many Companies throughout Western Australia including, Leighton Contracting, CGU Insurance, BHP, Mirvac Fini, The City of Stirling, John Holland Group, Richardson Strata management, Blackburne, Cambridge Strata Management, Etec Engineering, Main Roads Department, QBE Insurance, The Water Authority, Department of Housing, BEA Insurance, Di Bucci & Sons, APP Corporation, Works Infrastructure, Garherst and Urbane Constructions.
Services BSP have to offer are:
i. Dilapidation Inspections.
ii. Building condition audits.
iii. Structural Building Inspections & Reports.
iv. Maintenance Reports.
v. Strata Property inspections – maintenance schedules.
vi. Project Management – Construction.
vii. Asbestos Inspections and testing.
viii. Pre-purchase Building inspections.
ix. Indemnity Insurance Reports.
Completed Major Projects
1. City East Alliance – Great Eastern Highway – Dilapidation/Property condition reports – 2500 inspections – Completed June 2011.
2. John Holland Group – Northbridge Train Tunnels – Dilapidation/Property condition reports – 400 inspections – Completed October 2011.
3. Main Roads – Kellerberrin – Dilapidation /Property condition reports – 150 inspections – Completed December 2010.
4. Richardson Strata Management – Building Property maintenance/ structural defects reports for commercial properties. Plus 50 properties inspected to date.
5. BHP – Boddington – Dilapidation/ Property condition reports – 150 inspections – Completed March 2011.
6. Garherst/Water Corporation – West Coast Highway Sewer upgrades – Dilapidation reports – 60 inspections – Completed 2010.
7. Water Corporation – Wanneroo – Dilapidation/ Property condition reports – 50 inspections – completed February 2011.
8. City of Melville – Asbestos material inspections – 100 properties – Completed June 2011.
Areas of Operation
BSP Consultants work extensively throughout Perth and regional West Australia. We complete over 3000 building inspections annually, and our Consultants possess extensive construction experience in both the Commercial and Residential sectors. In total, our Consultants have completed over 300 building projects, including 5 International Hotel Resort Complexes in South East Asia.
BSP has developed our own online job management system that controls all job bookings, client information, automated emailing, job tracking and invoicing. This online management system allows our office to be run from anywhere at anytime ensuring maximum efficiency of our administration management.
Brad is BSP’s Managing Director and Head Consultant. A fully qualified Registered Builder, Registered Plumber and gasfitter, Brad has a wealth of local and international Project Management experience and is highly regarded within the industry. Several years with major Perth based home building companies, combined with two years based in South East Asia working with large scale resort construction companies and developers, means Brad is eminently qualified to advise our clients on all their construction and inspection needs.
Simone Eversden – Administration Manager
Simone has extensive administration experience and can answer most construction inspection queries. Simone is our client’s first point of contact and our insurance that efficient and professional service is supplied at all times. Simone is assisted by Kelly Ramponi & Sally Woodard.
Senior Consultant – Mike Thorp
Mike is a Registered Builder and has worked in the West Australian Building industry for the past 40 years in both the commercial and residential Sectors. Mike has a wealth of construction knowledge and company management experience through the running of his own Construction firm.
Senior Consultant - Stephen Schultz - Stephen has extensive experience in the West Australian Building industry, carpentry trades, and Building consultancy. Stephen covers our full suite of inspection services and has worked in the Building industry for the past 30 Years.
The Consultant Team – Consists of Alan Edwards, Eric Evans, David Hill, Glen Hilton, Neville Mathews and Denis Smith. They have over 150 years of combined Building experience including current construction project works. As with all of our consultants they are Registered Builders and have extensive knowledge of the Building Codes and Standards of Australia.
Any further inquiries can be directed to Simone Eversden at BSP’s Head Office on (08) 9445 1361 or via our contact form.
- Commercial Building Inspections
- General Construction Advice
- Construction Quality Control
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Building Maintenance Advice and Programmes
- Construction Supervision
- Construction Defects Disputes Advice
- Building Contract Assessment and Advice
- Owner Builder's Advisory Service