Construction Disputes Advice
A dispute with your Builder can be a daunting experience for any Home owner. BSP Construction Consultants will give you advice on the problem and put you on the correct path for a speedy resolution.
Time is a crucial factor when dealing with construction disputes as interest on borrowings can be costly when construction delays continue.
- Property inspections to determine the faults and problems.
- Builders registration document organisation and completion.
- Liaison with the builder and the Builders Registration Board.
- Continued inspections throughout the construction process.
- Final inspections to ensure faults have been corrected.
Common problems causing disputes between the Builder and the Client:
- Structural engineering plans not being followed by the builder.
- Room sizes not being correct and in accordance with the plans.
- Incorrect documentation of selections and variations made.
- The builder has gone over the contracted time schedule.
- Incorrect progress payments claimed by the builder.
- The builder not following the contracted building specifications.
- Construction quality being below industry standard.<< li>
BSP Construction Consultants has full Professional Indemnity insurance cover.
- Commercial Building Inspections
- General Construction Advice
- Construction Quality Control
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Building Maintenance Advice and Programmes
- Construction Supervision
- Construction Defects Disputes Advice
- Building Contract Assessment and Advice
- Owner Builder's Advisory Service