Construction Quality Control
BSP Construction Consultants can provide quality control inspections at all stages of construction during both commercial and residential construction projects.
Quality of the construction must be maintained throughout the duration of the project in order for a project to be completed successfully.
Don't leave it too late; the final stages of construction are usually too late for many items to be rectified. This may leave you with a property that does not meet your expactations and is considerably lower value than you had budgeted on.
Quality control items covered in our inspections:
- Ensure high quality materials are used.
- Ensure the materials are installed correctly.
- Ensure that the quality of installation is up to the desired standard according to the client.
- Ensure that the Engineers requirements are followed correctly.
- Ensure the Architectural plans are followed correctly.
- Ensure any variations to the project are performed correctly.
- Ensure the project meets the Building Codes and Standards of Australia.
- Produce maintenance and defects lists for repair.
BSP Consultancy has full Professional Indemnity insurance cover and gurantees professional quality and service with all of its reports.
- Commercial Building Inspections
- General Construction Advice
- Construction Quality Control
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Building Maintenance Advice and Programmes
- Construction Supervision
- Construction Defects Disputes Advice
- Building Contract Assessment and Advice
- Owner Builder's Advisory Service